Reconnection is a yoga adventure retreat that will take you back into nature and allow you to interact with the five elements – earth, water, fire, wind and space. The program is curated with activities that will immerse you into these elements, allowing you to practice yoga & meditation with a strong connection to nature along with its force and energy. This retreat is suitable for all levels including beginners.
- Dates: Friday 25th May – Sunday 27th May
- Venue: Fairmont Mt Kenya Safari Club. 5 start resort set on 100 acres of landscaped gardens and has beautiful views of Mt Kenya
- 2 nights / 3 days package
- Full board package including transport from Nairobi in a mini bus
- Daily Yoga & Meditation classes in serene environment
- Nature walks
- Delicious meals including breakfast, lunch & dinner
- 20% discount on SPA treatments and other activities managed by the hotel
- Only 20 spaces – high demand and limited availability on first come, first serve basis
- Single per person – $595
- Double per person sharing – $495
- Triple per person sharing – $465
- Beverages, such as soft drinks, alcohol
- Extra recreational activities
Payment can be made directly via cash or MPESA on 0722 499 669 at the earliest. Please remember we have very limited spaces hence availability would be on first come, first serve basis.
Kindly please carry your own yoga mats plus comfortable clothing for the yoga & meditation sessions.
For more information, contact Kunali on + 254 722 499 669 or firstname.lastname@example.org