Eager to join our team?
Digital Community and Marketing Manager
Date Listed: 09.11.2020
Closing Date: 08.12.2020
Job Location: NAIROBI
Weekly Hours: 40/Full-Time Position
Nomad Africa, publisher of Nomad Magazine, has a thriving digital community of African travel enthusiasts. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing this community, inclusive of our website, all social media channels and all new initiatives. This includes creating digital campaigns and content for clients. The successful candidate will also be responsible for setting up and managing all analytics related to our digital platform, and adjusting our strategy based on quantifiable community feedback.
The successful candidate will:
1) Be passionate about East African travel
2) Have experience managing\growing digital communities
3) Have experience managing WordPress websites
4) Have experience creating digital campaigns
5) Be an expert at digital analytics
- Manage digital output and presence across all channels, delivering a regular flow of posts (website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn).
- Produce digital campaigns
- Boost social media presence through paid advertising
- Oversee the design, publication and analytics of various email newsletters
- Ensure the website is in good working condition and communicating with the audience as it should.
- Overseeing all analytics, including set-up, regular reporting, and adjusting strategy based on quantifiable feedback.
- Devise strategies for social media growth
- Steering the online marketing of any of our products
- Providing content and articles for the magazine upon request
- Keep up-to-date with social media trends and competitor activity, providing monthly reports and recommendations to the Sales & Marketing team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or a related course.
- Previous experience in managing digital communities
- In-depth experience and understanding of digital analytics
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Possess interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Coding skills are a strong plus.
Send your CV with a cover letter explaining why you’re the perfect candidate for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.